- VIDEO FAQs
- What is the Equal Rights Amendment?
- How Does Not Having the Equal Rights Amendment Affect Me?
- Don’t Men and Women Already Have Equal Rights in America?
- Doesn’t the 14th Amendment Already Guarantee Women Equal Rights Under the Law?
- But What About the Other Laws We Have in Place to Protect Women?
- If the ERA is Ratified Will Women be Drafted?
- If the ERA is Ratified Will Women Have to Share Bathrooms with Men?
- Which Political Side is ERA On?
- ERA U
Which Political Side is ERA On?
Fair is Fair. Equal Means Equal.
THE EQUAL RIGHTS AMENDMENT IS NOT ABOUT PARTISAN POLITICS
The ERA is neither left wing nor right wing, red or blue. Throughout its history it has been batted back and forth between the parties like a volleyball. All that stuff is just a distraction from the fact that our society institutionally and consistently discriminates against women and that just is not right.
Full constitutional equality would simply provide basic civil and human rights to the more than two hundred and fifty two million American women living in the United States today – the majority of the population.
The ERA would protect future generations of American women who deserve to receive fairness from their government and equality under the law.