- VIDEO FAQs
- What is the Equal Rights Amendment?
- How Does Not Having the Equal Rights Amendment Affect Me?
- Don’t Men and Women Already Have Equal Rights in America?
- Doesn’t the 14th Amendment Already Guarantee Women Equal Rights Under the Law?
- But What About the Other Laws We Have in Place to Protect Women?
- If the ERA is Ratified Will Women be Drafted?
- If the ERA is Ratified Will Women Have to Share Bathrooms with Men?
- Which Political Side is ERA On?
- FILM PRESS
- ERA U
Be still my heart, as she beats out of my chest. You are the daughter of my friend or I would steal you away. And OUR daughters have prayed you into existence. I am so very proud that I am your friend too.
Yes, women are not part of the health actuarial – we are not counted. We must demand to be counted by #usethe19th ! We must hold our vote precious, as Alice Paul knew it was and is.
Wow! You have my support Kamala! I thoroughly enjoyed how you used all the examples, especially the one with the seatbelts and rats…You have articulated so well what I have been trying to persuade people about the important work of the Commission and why the ERA is so important! Thank You!
Director-An American Housewife